Tuesday 25 November 2014

Love is Waste of Time..Char Kadam..soulful music from PK movie

       The much awaited trailer and songs of PK movie are officially out. Yes I am a Aamir Khan fan. But am a bigger fan of Rajkumar Hirani !! Never ever missed his movies and he seems to weave his magic with every movie. Be it Munna Bhai series or 3 Idiots. Just wish he would be dishing out many many many more movies, since I can't seem to get enough of his work.

        Since the trailer launch the buzz is what  the story would be. Fortunately/ unfortunately no one can guess. Some say it will be inspired by some Hollywood movies. Although I don't think it is true. If Raju Hirani had to just get inspired by Hollywood stuff he would be churning out movies every 2 months like many other Bollywood directors.

      The first music video is "Tharki Chokro". Aamir gives the feeling of many of the autistic kids I work at school. They don't care about social norms and like to touch and feel anyone. It may seem weird or tharki to normal society but it reflects certain degree of innocence.
      My favorites are however " Love is Waaste of Time". Can't seem to get myself to stop humming it.
So true -- "Love is waste of time. Fir bhi soch liya hai man ma  ek baar toh is jiban ma karna hai waste of time". Sonu again weaves his magic. I have missed his voice..just had enough of Arijeet and new Pakistani singers.


     Second favorite is -- "Chaar Kadam". Once again Shaan's soulful voice makes a romantic comeback. Best part is it is shot In Brugges. Belgium holds a special place in my heart and this music video sure makes me nostalgic. The typical Belgium house beautifully decorated with the flowers. The cycling lanes and the waterways. Wish I could go back in time.


Eagerly waiting...till the release in december !!




No comments:

Post a Comment