Thursday 13 August 2015

My Bushy Bean
















    Just a month ago it peeped up it's little head high
        From my dear rose bush bed.

    My harsh self many times tempted me to un weed it
        But somewhere down it my heart it had build it's nest 

    I wondered what it would turn up to be ?
        It didn't seem similar to any veggie I had planted earlier

    Nature took it's own sweet time
       And that tiny head grew up to be this spirited creeper

    Sending it's tendril here and there with full zeal
        In no time had it covered my dear rose and hibiscus it it's tight grip

   As time passed by, I saw it blossom with bunches of white blooms
        I recognised my friend to be a bushy bean

   I now wait eagerly for it to grow fruits
        Which I would rather admire than devour

  Till then I enjoy it's lovely moves
        As it dances away in the rain, wind and storm

   That's my little bushy bean !

3 comments: